Online Textbook Return Policy
- Eligible new textbooks for a current full semester class or second eight week class, must be post dated by the last day to add a class, in order to receive any type of refund.
- Used textbooks are not returnable or refundable.
- Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
Dickinson State University Store
291 Campus Drive
Dickinson, ND 58601
The University Store is not responsible for lost textbooks due to wrong shipping address provided by the customer. If interception is possible by UPS, the customer will be charged for the expenses incurred.
Online Merchandise Return Policy
Please contact the University Bookstore by EMAIL or call 701-483-2314.
In Store Return Policy
You must have a current receipt for all returns or exchanges.
**Returns policy is subject to change at any time
Merchandise in new condition must be returned within 10 business days for a cash refund. Returns beyond 10 days are eligible for an exchange for an item(items) of equal or greater value within 30 days of the receipt date.
- Original tags must be present at the time of the refund or exchange.
New textbooks purchased for the current term may be returned for a full refund until the last day to add a class.
Used textbooks are not returnable for a refund.
No refunds will be given after the last day to add a class.
- New textbooks must be in absolutely new condition, free of all markings with pencil, ink or high-lighter.
- Textbooks purchased with a cellophane wrap must be returned with the original cellophane intact.
- Textbooks that are water damaged, ripped or scuffed are not returnable.
The following items may not be returned or exchanged whether purchased online or in the store.
- Used Textbooks
- Study Guides
- Examination Books
- Special Orders
- Backpacks(return to manufacturer only)
- Computer Disks/Zip Disks/Jump Drives
- Sale Merchandise
- Opened Packages
- Soiled, Washed or Worn Merchandise